I am doing a 14 bolt CnC conversion on my 55 GMC 250 8 dually. I have been doing research on remote brake and release bearing bleeders.

I first came upon this Jaguar remote bleeder set up http://www.fossewayperformance.co.uk/remote-bleed-easy-bleed/.

I checked the 80s wheel cyl bleeder specs and they are m8 1.25. That led me to this banjo fitting https://www.jegs.com/i/Vibrant-Performance/231/11511/10002/-1,

The bleeder surrounding mounting surface is flat and wide enough to accept this fitting but it might not be square to the bleed hole or machined to a quality to make a good seal with the copper gasket for the banjo fitting. The Jag fitting uses a banjo bolt with the same shape as the bleeder.

Hydraulic fittings are not my specialty. So I would need the banjo fitting, the proper unknown brake line, the proper unknown bleeder receiver fitting, and a bleeder or speed bleeder.

Any suggestions?


55 250 8 GMC Flatbed
67 M715
69 CJ5
72 M35A2 Bobbed
75 CJ6
80 K3500 Flatbed
95 XLC2
71 C30 Flat Bed