Man that sucks. Those parts are likely gone forever. frown

The seller has some responsibility in this to package stuff sufficiently well to survive a trip thru the mail. I've sent quite a few odd shaped and relatively heavy items similar to those shock mounts successfully. The boxes need to be reinforced. You can't just throw them in an unreinforced cardboard box. Heck, I even sent myself 50lb of scrap lead from CA to AK in a flat rate box, but I doubled the box up and filled the empty space with more cardboard, and use fiberglass reinforced packing tape. It survived intact with just a few surface blemishes. Probably got a few curses from the postal carrier though. wink


Kevin
1951 Chevy 3100 work truck
Follow this saga in Project Journal
Photos
1929 Ford pickup restored from the ground up. | 1929 Ford Special Coupe (First car)
Busting rust since the mid-60's
If you're smart enough to take it apart, you darn well better be smart enough to put it back together.