I've purchased many bulk mixed part lots on ebay .

Then I sold the unneeded parts on ebay .

Quite a few times I was able to make money after keeping

the parts or part I needed.

A lot of these ebay sellers are lazy & don't want to take the time to

list individual parts .They usually got the whole lot for nearly nothing .

The seller doesn't have a buy it now price . The high bidder takes the entire lot.


The front upper brackets , you could probably get $50.00 to $75.00 for the pair .

Sell a pair of lower frame brackets , I'd want at least $50.00 for a pair .

You need a pair of lower brackets & they are there for you to bid.


If I needed those lower brackets...........I'd wait till the auction got down to

30 seconds or less & slam home my winning bid .

I'd bid at least $125.99 , then you can recoup your money by selling the parts one at a time back on ebay.

By bidding $125.99 doesn't mean you will pay $125.99........it means you'll bid a dollar above the current high bid .

I think a bid of $125.99 would win you the auction with plenty of change .

Don't bid now.........wait till the very end & BAMM.........BID !

Good luck with the auction .

I've searched the internet & all of my sources for the lower brackets that you need .

They are not available !

The only ones available are the ones on ebay.


George
'54 3600




Last edited by '54 3600; 03/04/2019 7:19 PM.

1954 3600
A big help to many on the Bolt
Now cruising in
The Passing Lane