well - I know the guy that I'm getting them from, and he's a fairly reputable individual. the 305 heads have under 15,000 miles on them, and are in very good shape. the quality of work is every bit what he says it is.

I'm planning on building a 307 for my next rod project (late 30's 4 door for a family traveler), and I'm kind of thinking about picking up these 305 heads. I'm going to put a carb on this, and then converting to FI after this thing is on the road.

that being the case I could change heads, and same these for my 307 when I get there.

the camel humps are first gen, and need completely rebuilt. the guy trades them to the machine shop for $100 worth of machine work. I can't imagine the camel hump heads saving me much $$$ which would be my motive for picking them up in the first place.


May the force be with you - SoloWookie
solowookie.com