ok - I've been working on finding a block (either 350 I can stroke, or 400). well I found 2 complete blocks I can get, a 2 peice, and a 1 piece rear main for $50 (I get both 350 bocks for $50 so I will pick them both up).

now - I was going to get some after market heads, but he's got the following heads also;

tell me what direction you would go? I can bare vortec's - $50, camel back heads - $100, 305 heads with the following modifications; ported and polished, screw in studs with guide plates, new valves & springs (was running a cam with 280 lift) - $150.

I'm kind of leaning towards picking up the 305 heads. for $150 it would get the rest of this hotrod a lot further underway for a minimal expense, and can always be changed later if I'm not happy.


May the force be with you - SoloWookie
solowookie.com