Andy, do you know someone who has an outside lift?....like maybe a big truck washing place? or someone else?

Since its a truck, and not that hard to get off the frame you may want to rethinnk this....just a suggestion...but if you could get it on a lift and pressure wash it, or even better steam clean it, let it dry good and then a coat of POR15 I'd think it'd last longer than any of us here. (yes, I like POR15)

...or do one 12 inch square a day.....15 minutes a day will work wonders in months time and keeps you motivated.
let us know how you proceed.


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile