Andy
I may file charges against the Grand Poo Bear John.
He is a master at stealing the topic.

As for Chris being an undercover agent in the Ford circles.
Have you ever seen me drive a GM product to any Stovebolt events?
Yes I have brought GM's to them, but always on a trailer behind my old 7.3.
I am not a closet Ford fan, I'm proud of what they can do and will flaunt it.
Do a little research and see what top dog drives a 4x4 Ford van now.

Back on topic!
Andy has a really good looking truck headed his way.
And as you can read thru the lines, I'll have his back at the homecoming.
Tim will be backing us both up.

Don


1967 GMC 9500 Fire Ladder Truck
"The Flag Pole"
In the Stovebolt Gallery
1946 2-Ton grain truck
1946 3/4-ton pickup,
1953 1-ton pickup
1957 1-ton flatbed dually,
1954 Pontiac Straight Eight
Of all the things I've lost in my life, I miss my mind the most!