John,
I thought you gave me the mission to set up for the infiltration, rebuilding of trucks, and help Texas to raise up again against the inferior Ford trucks in the lone star state.
Updated SItuation Report: linked up with Alaska gasser in NM, neighbor’s 69 chevelle is legally licensed and on the road. 66 Chevy had legs stretched with owner vetted for worthyness of Stovebolt status, over 1,200 miles driven for recruitment purposes, lead 3 convoys, and got a Stovebolt in the center of the “cars and coffee meetings.”
Future Operations: infiltrate the local Chevy C-10 truck club to set up for follow on missions.
Then I heard the voice of the lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And Who will go for us?” And I said here I am, Send me!”
Chris
“Stovebolt Special Operations Unit”
Covert Operation “Lone Star”
Warning: This message may self distruct or get deleted by admin after you read it.