So I finally found my manuals for the truck.... been doing alot of tractor maintenance and had those out and for the life of me couldn't find the truck manuals cuz I havnt had to work on it in so long Haha but all good things come to an end. Anyway the shop manual shows there are two options for king pins: (f050)5000#,(f055)5500#,and (f070)7000# axles / (f090)9000# and (f120)12000# axles. So my question is does anyone know part numbers for these two king pin options for the 63-72 medium duty truck axles? Reason I want both numbers is I have another front axle which I believe to be a heavier duty one then what is one my truck and eventually would like to swap it out because one its thicker axle and two it has the wider front brakes for more stopping power with loads. But for the time I'd like to just get the pins for the axle on my truck so I dont shred threw these new tires. Thanks Mike