So I got the new rims and tires on the front of the truck and it looks nice, it gave the truck 2-3" more ground clearance in front and once i get the rears probably give me room back there too. The new tires I got are also about 2" wider then the old tires that were on the widowmakers which makes it look tougher lol, but also more tread surface making it less likely to sink in soft ground and maybe stop a lil better not sure on that tho. But my driver side drum brake was tighter then passenger so I adjusted that, makes sense now why it pulled to left a bit when i hit brakes hard. But my passenger "king pin" i think is what it's called, has minor amount of play and the tie rods seem tight but arnt very pretty that's for sure. So since I just got new tires for it, should i make a move on the issues I explained?.?.?. And I havnt messed with steering yet as we just got a cold snap and the tires took enough of my time getting on Haha. I do have to say changing tires on a big rig vs. Daily driver is a HUGE differance, and my back agrees. Maybe once we get another warm day I'll check the steering adjustment....

Ed, I'll definitely try that out. Might show me more wear with the weight on the parts...

Ticket man, how much did they charge to rebuild it? And thanks for the resource, it's kinda far as I'm at the bottom of illinois but I do have family up that way so maybe if I need to do that I can plan a trip there along with family gathering...