Yeah everything I've taken apart so far, which is a decent amount, I have cleaned it up nicely for future fixes.... cuz as you stated i do live in the rust belt and would like it to last as long as possible. it's a great truck and in pretty decent shape becides the driver corner panel previous owner wrinkled it decently. And the driver floor has one rust hole thru it about the size of a quarter and I'm actually planning to search for some replacement floor pans and soon gonna sand blast frame and repaint it soon cuz since I've owned it I have cleaned alot of the built up grease off of frame which has opened it up to rust. But yeah I mainly use it for hauling rock in to our farm and it has alot more to do.... but back to the main issue, the play in front end, so is the king pins and tie rods the only thing controlling the alignment of front end that can get play in it and cause tire wear? And if so any good resources to find replacements? Thanks mike