| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
3 members (RLB, Mr Crosswrench, 1 invisible),
109
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,132 Posts1,056,391 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2005 Posts: 206 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Nov 2005 Posts: 206 | This is a very elementary question for most of you I'm sure. However learning as I go, I have a question concerning the use of gasket sealant on cork valve cover gaskets on a 283 engine. I want to do everything I can as period correct on my surviver 58 Viking 60 with a 283. Does one need a sealant or just the cork gasket? Thanks for your thoughts | | |
| |
| |