Here you go Jay. Just drop them in, blast, shake around a bit, blast again, repeat until all clean. Works really well. Yes you need a cabinet in that fancy shop. I even used it the other day to blast some outdoor light fixtures my wife has been after me to refinish. I use TPTOOLS pretty much exclusively for replacement screens, nozzles, etc. My shop is space challenged at 30X50, so everything is on wheels, including blast cabinet. Get a sheet of 3/4 plywood, and some 1 x 2's for sides, and buy one of those $7 HF moving caster thingies, and take off the casters for your blast cabinet. I use my shop crane and ratchet straps to lift it onto the rolling base. Get one at least large enough for one of our truck wheels. I wish I had one big enough for a door or fender, but have to draw the line somewhere.
Link