| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,088 Posts1,056,125 Members48,435 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2013 Posts: 1,362 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Sep 2013 Posts: 1,362 | Don, that is a very nice PVC setup. It'd pass for stock to many casual fans. I'd copy your work but I'm running vacuum wipers and suspect I'd have insufficient vacuum for both the PVC and wipers?
RonR
1951 3600 with Clark flatbed, T5, 4.10 rear 1970 340 Duster 1990 5.0 V8 Miata (1990 Mustang Gt Drivetrain) 1964 CJ5
| | |
| |
| |