| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
127
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,182 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 975 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 975 | Instructions for the most part are top notch. One sheet...the ends of the wires are all numbered. The instructions tell you what numbers go where. The only one that was built incorrectly was the front right headlight wire. It took me two seconds to put new end on it and wire it up right.
I bought the turn signal switch to go with it. The only problem I am having is only 1 side has brake lights in the back end. I don't think that will be a hard fix, I just need to tackle it..
As far as aftermarket parts go, the harness was probably the best quality of anything purchased so far.
My truck is staying 6V for now as everything works and I have an extra new 6V generator and voltage regulator on my parts pile | | |
| |
| |