Joe, I guess we do live kind of rural and I do remember the Piggly-Wiggly stores.
I'm still planning on being in the area Thursday and a quiet hotel that night.
Hit Walmart Friday morning for some more supplies, then let the weekend begin.

We still need some folks to step up and help with the meals/KP.
Even if it is just one meal and a cleanup crew.
HandyAndy has already enlisted his help.
Jim knows how to slice up taters for chips and we may try the fried apples this year.
I will have an apple peeler/slicer with me.

Someone to put the holes in the donuts?

It will all work out somehow.
Don


1967 GMC 9500 Fire Ladder Truck
"The Flag Pole"
In the Stovebolt Gallery
1946 2-Ton grain truck
1946 3/4-ton pickup,
1953 1-ton pickup
1957 1-ton flatbed dually,
1954 Pontiac Straight Eight
Of all the things I've lost in my life, I miss my mind the most!