Originally Posted by Hambone
Since you asked, I have lunch on friday. I will check with the registration guru for numbers and will have folks fed on Friday midday.
Victor - same as last year? Sides and chips? Dont be late..

Sure thing HB. Let me know on numbers and I'll bring stuff.
If I make it to HC this year without something happening to whatever I'm driving, it will be a first. So no guarantees on the "Don't be late". But Doughboy seems to be doing well and I can make better time with the OD, so hopefully I will be there before everyone wants to eat.


~ Victor
1941 3/4-Ton Pickup (in process). Read about it in the DITY Gallery
1955 Grumman Kurbside "Doughboy" 235/3 on tree w/ OD
1957 3100 - moved on
1959 C4500 Short Bus "Magic Bus" - moved on
1959 G3800 1 Ton Dually "Chief" - moved on
1958 C4400 Viking "Thor" ~ moved on to fellow Bolter