Welcome to the Stovebolt, Craig. As you probably already know there is a forum for one tons. Check it out. We also have many members here from Canada and there are bound to be some of them checking in......and there is a forum for you guys as well.

Sorry the identification tools didn't work for you. Since this is the welcome center you'd be better posting questions in the most appropriate garage form.....maybe the General Truck forum and the guys there will help.....just be sure to include the I.D./Vin number and someone will help you out.
One thing about a dump truck, I'm sure it will "pay its way". Good luck, see you around the garage.


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile