| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
82
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,090 Posts1,056,378 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2016 Posts: 264 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2016 Posts: 264 | I'll second 3B, as it looks like what's in my 52 Chevrolet 1700, and the Canadian maintenance manual refers to it as Eaton 2 speed. Front axle though I'd have to look up. Surprised yours is 5 bolt though. I thought most of the Canadian builds were 6 bolt like mine, I'll look that up too. Is it possible hubs were changed at some point? | | |
| |
| |