| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Hush, moparguy, Gdads51, Gray_Ghost, Bill Hanlon, Hugh63c10, 1 invisible),
208
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,114 Posts1,056,283 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2007 Posts: 52 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Feb 2007 Posts: 52 | I am currently down to the frame on my Chevy and I would like to do the best that I can the first time. My question if should I take the frame apart, ie.. removing the rivets and taking off the crossmembers and what not? What should I use to put the frame back to gether again? Would it be alright to weld or use bolts, or should I use only rivits? Is there any danger of the rust in the area under the joints spreading if I do not get it all out? Should I also use body filler to fill the divits left by the rust or just prime and paint. I may be nit picking but I would like to do the best possible.
Kenny B. | | |
| |
| |