| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (moparguy, 32Fordpuchoptop, Hanks custodian, ShopRag, Ponchogl, Otto Skorzeny, Phak1),
130
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,114 Posts1,056,283 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2007 Posts: 52 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Feb 2007 Posts: 52 | So there should be no danger of the rust crawling out from under the joints if I do not get it all? Thanks. 64 I as you can see am from Marion I love AR but this side is to dang flat for my personal taste. I love the state once you get past Crowley's Ridge. I lived in Central MS before here.
Kenny B. | | |
| |
| |