| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (WICruiser, Youngin' Tut 59, Rick Brown, Gdads51, Hotrod Lincoln, KEVINSKI, 3800GUY, TUTS 59, 1 invisible),
106
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,116 Posts1,056,589 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | Matt, I do not think all the springs and things on your truck will be bad as they have been covered for the most part. However, I do know you can buy the "kit" with all the springs and things in it. I would think for about 7 bucks a wheel if you get a discount somewhere. They fit a lot of years......you can check them out from the vendors but I'm sure you can get them from you local guys....cheaper and no shipping. I purchased some from Advance Auto just a short time ago for a 59. Probably the same thing fits yours? Congrats on your truck and remember, we are all her to help. Its a journey we can help you with.
EDIT: you will also find a forum here for the 60-66 model year. We have a couple guys that are sharp on this style. Be sure to check out Jay's "lugnutz" build on his truck.
Last edited by Achipmunk; 11/09/2017 3:28 AM.
| | |
| |
| |