Regardless of his protestations, Don 2ton did a marvelous job, it was well organized and went smoothly The gift giveaway was over the top. Something he did not have control of, I think ?. The weather cooperated sunny and rain free. Unfortunately, I packed for cooler weather. On a personal note, I left later on Sunday and the traffic, for the most part, was not a problem, light and moved well except for a few road construction sites, even on Sunday. My 54 for had a couple of issues which did not impede my trip but caused some concerns, fuel mileage down by 5 mpg, I got 2 hrs on a tank rather than 3 as before. But that caused me take more rest stops so I got home rested after 1203 miles round trip. Hope to make it next year with the 54 but maybe what ever I am driving at the time.

Being old and not remembering names anyway, I hope the truck next to me got started and home safely, I think he said he had 150 miles to go.