I, too, am interested in feedback -- keep those cards and letters coming, folks! Also, let me know if I should up Don's pay. smile

Martin -- I can assure you that its easy to win a trophy at Kansas City. Shoot, a couple of years ago (2013?) I won first place in my class and brought home a big honkin' trophy. The trick is simply having the finest truck present in your class.

Barring that, you can do what I did and have the only truck present in your class that was actually registered in the show and win it by default .... smile

smile
John


~ John

A kid raised on Hotwheels, Matchbox and Tonka cannot be reasonably expected to own only one vehicle as an adult.

1949 Chevrolet 3804
In the Legacy Gallery | In the Gallery Forum
1973 IH 1310 Dump
1963 Kaiser M38A1
2001 International/AmTran RE3000 "Skoolie"
2014 Ford E-350 4x4 (Quigley)