Bill, bring them over to my shop and lets hone them out good. Bring the kits and we'll get you going. Not sure on your year truck but the limit on movement of the pistons is .005ths. The cylinders can be honed a good bit before breaking the .oo5 limit. One thing to remember is there can be some pits right in the center, where the rubber cups never travel that far, and you will be OK.

....I'd check Rock Auto, I've used them MANY times and no problems. If they have them and the price is right, you can still bring your old ones over here and we'll rebuild you a set to put up for posterity. I'm waiting.


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile