So, I can't make heads or tales of the list of carburetors on carbking's website. Just too much information to look at. As I asked before, does anybody have any experience with the Weber 32/36 listed on Langdon's website, or, if carbking or another member can possibly take the time to indicate a preferred carb number that is available through The carburetor shop, so I can potentially order one, that would be much appreciated. This truck is all stock, except for the Langdon mini-HEI distributor, so just whatever is going to work well and be reliable is what I'm looking for. Obviously, the Rochester's are not desirable, so anything aside from those that are basically or entirely bolt on, tune and go, would be great. Honestly, I'm braindead from researching the possibilities and everything just looks like a bunch of numbers running together at this point. Heh.

I generally don't work on vehicles this old, and now I remember why. Yeah, they're great if you have the time, patience and money, but not so great if you're just trying to help a guy out and nothing you get seems to work worth a tin [censored]. I am going to give Jon a call, I'd just like to know what I'm looking for before I do that. Also, factoring in the information from my first post indicating that I no longer have a core thanks to the wonderful idiots at O'reilly, it may be that buying a new unit of some kind is a better financial decision that having to eat a 90.00 core charge. Thanks.


Fishing, billiards, trucks, cars, women, in that order.