I just purchased a tomco carb from Orillys for my 58. The carburetor part number is 1-06. It is suppose to be a carter YF replacement for a 235. It looks nothing like the one shown online. It does bolt up and has multiple vacuum ports. The choke linkage cannot be connected without fabricating an arm to lock down the choke cable. The factory tie down for the cable is on the opposite side and works the choke backwards. The accelerator arm on the carburetor is out of line with the accelerator rod and has to be fabricated as well. All in all I placed the order for it at 12:00 noon on Saturday and It was here for pickup by 4:00 pm that evening. It runs alright but I need to adjust my choke cable to close completely when starting after a few days of sitting. Been to busy with work to do some actual stop and go driving . Need to get on the interstate for some top end testing also. Will report back on mileage. The old rochester only gave me between 10 and 12 miles per gallon. I hope this one gets better results at 60 or 65 mph.