| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,118 Posts1,056,646 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | Over my many years I have done brake jobs and never lubed the points. .....didn't have the money to buy the grease but could have gotten some from a ball joint. LOL Anyway, I think the key is for the system to work as "slick" and smooth as possible to "prevent" any possible problems. ....but now that I have a little change left in the pocket I do it every time. Amazing how things change isn't it? | | |
| |
| |