Matt, I could go ahead and move this post for you but since its your first post, and its in the Welcome Centre I will leave it for others to see our newest member.

But, as our editor in chief, John, has suggested you will be better served by posting individual questions in the most appropriate forum. The front end switch and a couple of your other question could be addressed in the HiPo Forum which is for modifications....and depending on the road you take you may end up posting some questions in the Driveline Forum. Remember, there is no need to "double post" the same question in two separate forums. The moderators of each forum can move the post if they think you will be better served in another forum. And, as John also mentioned, there are many Texans which are known as the "Texas Connection" that you may hook up with some of them.

....and yes, what your wanting to do has been done before. Be patient with posting as not everyone that has your answers may not visit everyday. Good luck, and remember, Knowledge is the Best Resource and it is definitely here on the Bolt.


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile