Jeeminy50
I got my 1956 Chevy pickup last February so I'm doing mostly research right now. I've got the front end figured out and am working the rear end issues. So the long and short of it I'm working on the project plan, so I'm wondering about the how to manage the bodywork upon disassembling the truckj to do the frame chassis and engine work.
The truck will be a daily driver w/ some comforts, such as IFS, highway capable rear end and some interior mods as well. The body is in reasonable shape, the PO did some of the body work and painted it himself. I have been having breakfast on Saturday's with a bunch of local hot rodders and I'm hoping that I can obtain some advice / tips from them as well.
I live in Thornton, so by the looks of your sign on information you must be in and around Commerce City...
Let me know your thoughts.