Hey skraps, Jeeminy50, and Jed,
I'm new to the board and just stumbled on your string. I have a very stock (so far) 55 3100 PU.
I would love to tag along at one of your get-togethers (I live in Parker). I want to see what others are and/or have done to their vehicles s to get ideas and avoid some of the big mistakes. I was suprised I couldn't find a listing for a chevy club; maybe I was looking in all the wrong places. I was thrilled to see some posts from the Denver Metro area.
I just bought a '58 Big Back Window cab that I am going to work on over the winter in hopes of transplanting it on to my '55 next summer.
My alternate plan is to get another frame (I have one on the hook right now) and build one from parts to go along with my ~ stock one.