| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,113 Posts1,056,613 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2005 Posts: 1,002 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jun 2005 Posts: 1,002 | My HO52 WMS-WMS is 62". The C&C dually is 63.5" I measure 44" to the outside of my springs (2" springs, so 42" o.c.) with another 5" on each side to the backing plate.
I thought I read somewhere the spring perches on a C&C 3/4 ton was 42.5" and 40.5" for one ton. Either one would not require moving the perches more than 1" on each side.
I put my duals (8.5 x 19.5) on my HO52 and outside the tires measures 80". If a C&C fits, that will become approx. 82".
I think we have the same goal: to keep it as tight as possible. I have rear fenders too (that need work) but was hoping not to add 10" to them.
What am I missing? Thanks again for your advise...much appreciated.
~ Victor 1941 3/4-Ton Pickup (in process). Read about it in the DITY Gallery1955 Grumman Kurbside "Doughboy" 235/3 on tree w/ OD 1957 3100 - moved on 1959 C4500 Short Bus "Magic Bus" - moved on 1959 G3800 1 Ton Dually "Chief" - moved on 1958 C4400 Viking "Thor" ~ moved on to fellow Bolter | | |
| |
| |