| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,569 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2016 Posts: 236 DLBrooks | | DLBrooks Joined: Jun 2016 Posts: 236 | I looked at an 81 or so C30 8 lug drw c&C and measured but could not move the axle perches out far enough to mount to the 46 3/4 ton springs without the backing plates interfering so I may be mistaken and there is another 14 bolt that fits better. I was looking at a bare chassis taking measurements from the top. | | |
| |
| |