I got well and truly p'eed off with the generic 'block hugger' headers on mine constantly blowing gaskets etc and took Jerrys (Hotrod Lincolns) advice and got a set of these.
They came from a friends '57 sedans 283 to which I removed the pre-heat tube,butterfly and generator cast mount and smoothed them off a bit.
Fortunately they also match up perfectly to my bespoke stainless exhaust downpipes but i've been unable to locate a set of head bolts here in the UK to fit them so cannot comment on an improvement in underhood temps etc but they DO offer the much needed clearance for steering etc.

Last edited by jockbolter50; 04/16/2017 8:39 AM.

1950 Chevy Advance Design 3100 in Scotland
In the Stovebolt Gallery
More pix on Flickr.
I've definately got this truck thing in my blood ... my DNA sequence has torque settings
"Of all the small nations of this earth,perhaps only the ancient Greeks surpass the Scots in their contribution to mankind" Winston Churchill.