I am working on a 54 Burb. I have a Scott's Hotrods IFS with a power rack and pinion. The engine is a SBC. I have a Flaming River steering column and am using a floor pedal/floor mount master power cylinder. The motor mounts and steering column make it a tight space for the standard frame. I talked to Scott's Hotrods and they make/sale custom headers (for show quality vehicles) and did not want offer any competitive recommendation. However, they did say a rear dump, block hugger such as Sanderson makes would probably fit. Only problem is they make numerous versions. My first question is has anyone used one of Scott's IFS and if so, what type of headers did you use. My second question is I have a drop down battery box, and am not sure where to mount it. Any thoughts on this. Thanks for your assistance. Sandy


Sandy