| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,271 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | Welcome to the Stovebolt Doug. You are now "home". One of the best groups I have ever belonged to.
I drove my panel to the Homecoming in 2014 just one month before open heart surgery......and do like 1953 Panel, "Leo", suggest. Just do it. Just three months after open heart surgery my wife and I drove the panel to K.C. Reunion. I knew LOTS of folks had my back on both trips!!!
| | |
| |
| |