Some of you guys already figured it out. I just found it however. Link below. For those tool sets with both Metric sockets/wrenches the size is close enough to use the metric tools in some cases on our old trucks. For example 13MM and 1/2", 14MM and 9/16. Not all exact, per link, but came in handy when I was working on both sides of the truck and didn't have to carry tools back and forth. I just printed it and taped in to top of tool box. I used it the most on the 6 pt sockets.

http://www.engineeringtoolbox.com/wrenches-inches-metric-us-conversion-comparison-d_1607.html


Allen
Yeah, well, that's just like, you know , your opinion, man - The Dude

1948 Chevy 3600 - goal Original restoration, Current Stage 1 - Disassembly and getting body in primer
1954 GMC 3100 goal Hot Rod, Current Stage 1 - Get body in primer
1931 Ford Model A 5 window Coupe - Old Skool Hot Rod
1945 Ford 2N Tractor - Runs great
1964 Ford 2000 Tractor - Use it every week
1974 Stingray Corvette