| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,133 Posts1,056,395 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2014 Posts: 319 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Feb 2014 Posts: 319 | My '59 came to me with an elec. wiper motor, but that motor has failed. The motors I see from vendors all say "for conversion from original vacuum motor." Did they put a factory elec. in any of the '59 1/2 tons or were they all vacuum? If so, I've got a conversion that's failed. The pic I see on the American Classic site has both link arms mounting on the same side of the motor while mine has one on top and the other on the bottom.
I'm obviously concerned about fitment. Anyone been through this or have knowledge on what will/won't work?
A VW guy trying his hand at a '59 LB fs. Lots to learn, but it's about the journey.
| | |
| |
| |