Question............do you have a place to scrap it out or is that a problem also? Those big tank trucks can be a real $ pit to restore. If the title is missing you would have to do a Oklahoma Title 42. Not a hard process but time consuming. You didn't say what condition the engine is in. Commercial trucks get a lot of abuse. Clutch and drivetrain are usually beat to death. All the sheet metal is reproduced so I don't know what the demand would be. Think long and hard about this one.

BTW, just down the road from you in El Reno. Happy scrounging! shake


Martin
'62 Chevy C-10 Stepside Shortbed (Restomod in progress)
'47 Chevy 3100 5 Window (long term project)
‘65 Chevy Biscayne (Emily)
‘39 Dodge Business Coupe (Clarence)
“I fought the law and the law won" now I are a retired one!
Support those brave men/women who stand the "Thin Blue Line"! Hug a cop!
USAF 1965-1969 Weather Observation Tech (I got paid to look at the clouds)