I've had my eye on a 1966 Chevy LCF tank truck parked at my former employer's yard for several years. Today I was told that I can have it if I want it. I don't think I can get a title for it. I can't park it at my house. I'm torn between stripping the engine, sheet metal and whatever else I can get, then scrapping or leaving the rest, or keeping it whole if I can find a safe place to store it. The truck was originally owned a major oil company according to the protecto plate. It would look great restored with their logo, but wouldn't be a great driver. It would also make a neat car hauler, maybe with a modern power train. I don't currently have the time, space or budget to do either. I could, however use the engine and many other parts for my 1964 stepside. I could then sell the LCF sheetmetal if there is any demand for those parts. I'm not trying to sell anything or even ask what its worth at this time. I'm just looking for advice from anyone who's dealt with a similar truck.