I know tires and brakes on the bigger trucks are expensive. Heck, I had a hard enough time convincing my wife to let do the tires and brakes on my '64 stepside. I really wish i had an acreage, or at least a shop so I could stash it away. I could probably leave it where it is and pull parts as I need them. However, I just left that company to work for a competitor so I don't know if they'll let me come and go as I please! I need to do a little more research to make sure that nobody else might try to claim the thing. I have a relative with a shop that could take care of the Title 42. I do know the truck was driven to its current location a few years ago, but I never saw it running. Judging by the color of the engine, it has probably been replaced. Its a 292 but its black. I'm pretty sure they were green in '66. My stepside currently has a 194 with a cracked block so if this one isn't, it'd be an improvement, and its free. Deluxe heater, good glass, instrument cluster with factory air gauge. Probably worth more in parts anyway,