Hi,
I guess i will ask the question another way. Has anyone done a 12 bolt ( or any axle) swap into a AD 3600? If so, what pinion angle did you end up with or decide on based on welding spring perches or shims? And how has it been working out.
Thanks
Rob
Swapping
any axle to
any truck does not change what Carl said.(and others) You just swap it in and do what is necessary to obtain equal and opposite angles at 3-4 deg.(parallel). That's how you "swap"/replace an axle. Simple as that. Not to be rude, but this question should have been asked before you swapped it in and got 12 deg. The swap is usually done by cutting off the old perches and welding on the new ones at the proper angle.
My suggestion is don't do what I used to do when I was younger. Don't chase this all over the yard with "fixes", just redo it.