That was part of my plan. from the page 11 diagram, I was gonna buy #'s 10, 6, 14, 1, 7, and 9. Still up in the air about using the #3 or #2 for the floor. Need to measure the seam distance to see which covers more. An easy flange on the inner rocker then cut the floor to where I need it.
As for the cowl, yes it was full of leaves and rotted the bottom out on the dash side. Pretty easy fix once I get the welds out. a piece of steel and panel bonding material will fix it in no time, then weld the piece back on. I am sure some will cringe at the panel bonding adhesive, but I swear by it. I did lower door skins on my 65 impala. ten minutes to panel bond then wait 24 hours to cure, versus 3 hours of spot welding and half an hour of bondo.