It seems my cab brackets are ok, except the drivers side front one. It has collapsed.
I was planning on trying one side at a time, with the drivers being first. With inner and outer rockers gone and needing the cab mount, I was going to get the cab mount out first, after jacking up on the door hinge bolts. After the new bracket is in place, I wanted to weld it to the main cab support bracket. With that in place, I want to put in a full inner rocker panel. This will let me use the two holes in the bracket on the front and the two in the back to get things situated for the pocket or pillar post (depending on what you call it). I have measurements for these holes, and the repair piece will weld over the existing piece so shouldnt be too crazy. Once that is in place, I want to move to the kick plate. Once kick plate is in, I want to move to the floor repair, then to the rear cab repair. the metal under the seat all looks good, so I would only be patching the front floor up the the firewall, even though later I will be repairing the firewall.