| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Donf, Gdads51, cmayna, Otto Skorzeny, Forty9, Gray_Ghost, 1 invisible),
91
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,118 Posts1,056,307 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | Hey 6cyl. glad to see you are still kicking!!hehe I have the same problem. I simply hate the cussed thing when I try to close it tight. After reading you guys experience I think I to will try a Steele Rubber gasket. Darn, and to think they are only about 40 miles from me. I just may drive up there and take a look. (Gosh,afer 10 months its good to be back home in dear old S.C.) whew | | |
| |
| |