Omni, take a deep breath and read very carefully. IF (remember I said IF) the OEM part number you want is 5552295, the shock on Ebay WILL work along with the sleeve I listed. I think you DID NOT read my in depth explanation of how this EBAY shock will work. I have since highlighted it in BLUE. Study that explanation when you have your thinking cap on.
The 5552295 part number is WAY obsolete and CAN NOT be cross referenced.
On a "normal" 1960 truck, you buy the Ebay shock, TAKE OUT the sleeves and use it "sleeveless". On your truck you take out the sleeves, use the bottom "sleeveless" and replace the top sleeve with the one I linked (or equivalent). You can also call the new top sleeve a "reducer" if that helps you understand. You can't get a "L" loop end shock with different size ends. The rancho shock listed by me (from ron) will also work. It has 3/4 on both ends (EB2) and has the operating range you need. It will need a modification sleeve at top also just like the Gabriel, Monroe and Ebay Delco mentioned. Why don't you just make a bolt for the top with a smooth 3/4 OD, 5/8 threads and enlarge the hole thru the "C" channel? Or go to the junk yard and find a 60-66 Chevy/GMC truck bolt pair. Then use one of the shocks we listed. There are a billion ways to make one of the shocks we mentioned work. Buy the shocks and work it out. It's just a bolt, it's just the top that's a problem, it's just a shock.


Right is right, even if everyone is against it, and wrong is wrong, even if everyone is for it. - William Penn