I have a 1960GMC stock 4X4. Had to find shocks. As ron says, you have to measure for max extension and max compression and the eye type. Then search and search for a match. There are instructions on the web on how to measure. It involves the bump stop distance for compression and jack up truck for extension. It's not an exact science, it's easy. Then be sure shock has the minimum/maximum ranges you need. If you can't find instructions, let me know. If you get dimensions, post them and I'll find a shock. My records show Hambone has same number I have. I'm sure I got these from ron, Hambone and searching: and probably TCLederman.

Delco 508-30, OEM 22065254
Gabriel: 85005
Monroe: 66833
Rancho RS5143
I do not guarantee the above to fit your truck.

Also found this in my notes:
"ON my truck rear: OEM Delco 5552295 confirmed as 1960 4x4 rear shock (also date stamped 5 A 60.) measured EXT: 23.75, comp 14.5, installed 19.5"
Front shock OEM is Delco 5552294"
These were the actual Part numbers found on my original shocks and they matched a GM parts book from 1960.


Keep in mind that some shocks come with sleeves to accommodate different size studs/bolts.
Mine is a 1/2T. K1001 (GMC designation)

K20 only came in long bed. In stepside or fleetside. Your truck (3/4T) did not come in short bed. So what was the need to stretch? Stretch from what to what? Something's not right here. That's another story for another day.


Right is right, even if everyone is against it, and wrong is wrong, even if everyone is for it. - William Penn