I believe this is what you want. Good price. These are what I bought for my 1960 GMC 4X4 rears. 2 for $35!
Ebay item number
371696229776
Copy and paste into Ebay search box at top of ebay page.
Good ebay guy. He is still selling shocks recommended by Tony (4-5-6 Chevy Trucks) here on Stovebolt, which is where I got the info originally. You can not trace the part number given 22065254 or the ones stamped on the shocks received from him 22065154. That's why I have been having trouble finding. I read my shocks on my 1960 rear (purchased from the ebay guy) and the number is not on the internet. So I finally remembered where I got them.
Hambone had 22066254 which thru me off even more. smile


Right is right, even if everyone is against it, and wrong is wrong, even if everyone is for it. - William Penn