| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,125 Posts1,056,338 Members48,440 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2006 Posts: 24 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Jun 2006 Posts: 24 | Good stuff thanks for the reassuring comments. I know lots of people will frown on me about taking the stock parts out of it and putting in aftermarket items, but you know what it is my truck. And yes I am keeping the 3600 badging on it, might even find some 6 cylinder badge from a 60's style car and put on the side finder just because I can (sarcasm). I really do appreciate all the positive comments and the "I've done" stories, it give me hope that I can and will do this. Once I start on this build I will keep everyone up to date and well as keep a build log.
again thank you all. | | | |
Entire Thread
|
51 3600 build, questions
| 51FarmTruck | 06/29/2016 5:27 PM |
Re: 51 3600 build, questions
| bartamos | 06/30/2016 5:02 AM |
Re: 51 3600 build, questions
| 51FarmTruck | 06/30/2016 7:10 PM |
Re: 51 3600 build, questions
| bartamos | 06/30/2016 7:17 PM |
Re: 51 3600 build, questions
| rfs56trk | 07/01/2016 5:32 PM |
Re: 51 3600 build, questions
| bartamos | 07/01/2016 9:10 PM |
Re: 51 3600 build, questions
| Hotrod Lincoln | 07/04/2016 5:46 PM |
Re: 51 3600 build, questions
| coilover | 07/05/2016 5:49 PM |
Re: 51 3600 build, questions
| 51FarmTruck | 07/20/2016 7:43 PM |
Re: 51 3600 build, questions
| 51FarmTruck | 01/24/2019 3:38 PM | |
| |
| |