| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (klhansen),
65
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,090 Posts1,056,376 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2015 Posts: 2,063 Big Bolt Forum Moderator | | Big Bolt Forum Moderator Joined: Dec 2015 Posts: 2,063 | I had 3.42 gears in my 59 Suburban with a 350/SM465 and 31x10.10-15 tires. It was very driveable. I only used granny as a granny and could go down the road 90mph+ if I decided to. You will still only user granny every now and then. | | |
| |
| |